CFI - Certified Flooring Installation’s History
CFI - Certified Flooring Installation first began with Darrell Dehner, our founder and owner. Since 1985, we’ve been innovating in the flooring and remodeling business. Darrell’s customer-driven approach and “Quality Above All” motto helped make CFI an industry leader. As we’ve grown, we’ve developed winning systems for project management, apprenticeship training, leadership teams, and customer service satisfaction to ensure that all our customers enjoy their experience with us.
Darrell continues to expand CFI throughout the Midwest and Southeast, and we have offices in Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi.
Find a Location
Working Relationships With Industry Leaders
CFI - Certified Flooring Installation follows a relationship-based approach to all our work, which has led to many strong working relationships with suppliers and retail partners. We work with Home Depot, the largest home retailer in the world, installing products for over 60,000 customers a year. CFI is also dedicated to building our community by actively supporting Habitat for Humanity, CLEAR (Carpet Landfill Elimination and Recycling), and other nonprofits. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality products and services for all customers, and this approach is the backbone of our success.
- 2022 | Entrepreneurial Spirit
- 2021 | Provider of The Year
- 2018 | Provider of The Year
- 2018 | Living the Values Award – Giving Back
- 2017 | Living the Values Award – Innovation
- 2015 | HDMS Partnership Award
- 2014 | HDMS Partnership Award
- 2012 | Highest VOC “Voice of the Customer” in Carpet Installation Nationwide
- 2010 – 2013 | VOC Ranking Average of 9.50 out of 10 for three straight years